The information we collect is required to understand your needs and provide you with our services, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
When contacting us, we request your name and email address. These details are transmitted via email to our team who use the information to deal with your query. This information is never shared outside of OceanSafe.
In some circumstances, the data may be stored in our internal systems for further action. This data is stored indefinitely for reference but you may request its deletion by contacting us.
At any time, you may request any of the following enquiries or actions related to your privacy:
• To withdraw your consent for activities for which you have previously consented
• To request a copy of the information that we hold on you
• To request the deletion of information that we hold on you
If you would like to do so, please contact us using the details outlined below:
37, St Thomas Street
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit to identify you. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide relevant information to you.
We use two types of cookies detailed below:
• Google Analytics - These cookies collect information about how our visitors use our site. We use this information to improve your experience.
More information here: www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
"I was delighted by the high standard of workmanship by OceanSafe when working on my property. No hesitation in recommendation."